Monday, November 05, 2007

Line Drawings

Well, this is the view from my window in my room in Moreno Valley, CA. Mornings are beautiful here.


This is a silly cartoon about the sounds of morning in Manila. There are a lot of roosters out here! And they crow throughout the day! I heard one just now.


This is the hillside behind my grandparent's house in Baguio City, which is north of Manila.



We went to a resort south of Baguio, at a place called Asin. This place was a slice of paradise! It was nestled within a set of hills under a spectacular blue sky.


This is a banana tree I sat down to draw at the Botanical Gardens in Baguio.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

cool!

Kevin Bannister said...

wow, never seen your sketches much. very cool dude!

Augusto said...

Thanks! Is everyone blogging again?